The term Blue Collar workers refer to the workers who wear the blue attire and are mostly engaged in physically exhausted works such as agriculture, manufacturing, construction mining or maintenance. It is one of the toughest jobs as it requires a lot of manual effort. The work environment of this category may be outdoor or deals with heavy machines or animals.
As they are less skilled or no skilled workers, it’s difficult for them to seek a better job where many organizations or the mediators are keep on exploiting by providing less salary and taking advantage of their ignorance. The sites we are discussing here are the most reliable cool and simple having no junk, banner and other issues.
Top 10 Job Sites for Blue Collar Workers in 2021
1. Rojgarkhoj – Rojgarkhoj.com is one of the best integrated web and mobile-based digital marketplaces for BlueCollared job seekers. The best part of this site is that it has a registered job seekers base of more than 3 million, spread across 100 plus locations in India and 1.25 lac jobs across 150 categories. Its Multilingual Call Center with 3 languages assists job seekers to create their first digital resume over the voice call that helps them to seek relevant job opportunities.
2.WorkIndia – WorkIndia is India’s largest Blue and Grey Collar job portal. It has also created a mobile application with easy features for both job seekers and employers to get jobs or employees in a single click. The best part of this app is that all the other work of checking details, eligibility of an employee until scheduling the interview is done by 100% automated product.
3. Monster – Monster is a global online employment solution for people seeking jobs and employers who need great employees. It is one of the best jobs seeking websites that is constantly working for more than 20 years. It creates and delivers the best recruiting media, technology and platforms for connecting jobs and people.
4. Apna- Apna is one of the best India’s leading professional networking programs. It is available free for users to apply for jobs online. The best part of this site is that users can call directly to the company’s HR that saves time so that no need to wait for HR’s response.
5. Timesjobs.com- Timesjobs is one of the best Indian employment websites. It is India’s No.1 job portal with the largest number of active job seekers. It has also launched ‘Jobs on Mobile’, a mobile interface that allows candidates to search, view and apply simply by SMSing ‘Job’ to 58888. The best part of this portal is that it has also introduced [email protected] Where jobseekers can add [email protected] to their YAHOO! Messenger or [email protected] to their Gtalk and search, view details and apply to jobs directly through their chat window.
6.KaamHai- KaamHai considers as the bridge for Blue Collar Job seekers and industry. It is the best job seeking platform as it leverages a combination of technology, analytics and physical infrastructure. KaamHai provides the ideal placement solution enabling requiters to make the right hiring decision.
7. OLXPeople- OLXPeople has been involved in an end-to-end recruitment marketplace connecting employers, consultants and job seekers for jobs across hierarchies in an organization. It is one of the best platforms for employers and job seekers both with great opportunities.
8. QuikrJobs- Quikr jobs is one of the largest platforms for job seekers. Users can search for a relevant job as per the city and location of their choice. The best part of the site is that job seekers can get their desired job by posting resumes and creating alerts for free.
9. Kormo jobs- Kormo Jobs work directly with employers to provide the best quality jobs. It estimated a clear job description to provide users an additional layer of transparency. The best part of this portal is that it keeps your information confidential and shares only with the employer of the user’s choice.
10. Mr. Right- Mr. Right is also a great platform for Blue Collar workers who are seeking jobs of their choice. Mr. Right provides the best services and jobs to those who are fascinated by quality.
Blue Collar works often do not require any higher education or professional degree, the workers are specialized with skills obtained by themselves or through apprenticeship. They really do commendable job in their specialized field. The only thing that having no knowledge or less knowledge leads them towards exploitation but the websites provided here, give better opportunity, good working experience and better salary for the growth and upliftment of employees.